Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Well... I fell off the Wagon! HARD!!!!

It has been a while since a post and that is because I was ashamed of the fact that I have already fell off the wagon! I only did good one or two days then I had a MS flare up and then an arthritis flare up back to back and that sent me on a downward spiral! BUT I am back and determined to get back on track!

So... I am going to once again cut out coke!

30 minutes of activity a day!

2 healthy veggies at lunch and supper!

6 to 8 glasses of water per day!

That is what I am going to on for this week before I implement more! Wish me luck!

Hi ho, hi ho, off to work I go! I am working on a new me!

Jen
:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. Just doing some blog hopping and popped in for a visit. You have a great site. Would love to drop by for a visit when I can stay longer. I'm a new follower now.
    http://sugarspiceallthings-nice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patricia, nice to have you! I am very new to this and find it very cleansing to put my thoughts and feelings here!It is a great way to connect with others!

    ReplyDelete