Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013! - Here we go!

Well today has been a very productive day!

Slept in and then the family spent the morning outside. Tripp jumped on his new trampoline that he just loves and hubby and me cleaned up. It felt good to be out and about. No Coca Cola for this girl!! I did have a Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash (they are so good by the way). I just needed some carbonation!

After lunch I worked on my organization which is one of my goals for the new year. I am trying to set up a home binder system with all of our information in one spot along with calendars, meal planner and cleaning schedule. Of course got the idea from Pinterest and several blogs I follow.

Follow me on Pinterest

I jumped on the trampoline with Tripp for about 10 minutes! That is all I could do and still breathe! I will probably pay for that later on my pain scale but it was worth it and a lot of fun! I walked .96 miles and got my heart rate up s I would say a pretty good day!

Hope all of you are having a great day! Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment